However big or small Abby Wambach's role may be in Sunday's final against Japan, the U.S. team's most prolific scorer simply wants to hoist the trophy after her last Women's World Cup.
- Sources: JPP injures hands in fireworks mishap
- Sources: Cavs look to land Johnson from Nets
- Sources: Lakers, Lou Williams agree to contract
- Tiger encouraged by final round at Greenbrier
- Pacers re-sign Stuckey to 3-year deal, agent says
- Spurs focused on Ginobili after Aldridge signing
- Pelton: Aldridge makes Spurs top contenders