Roger Federer dropped the first set to countryman Stan Wawrinka in the men's quarterfinals (Live on WatchESPN). In the other quarterfinal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was rolling against Kei Nishikori until the match was halted when windblown debris injured a fan.
- Back to work: RB Peterson to rejoin Vikings
- Source: Hoiberg has told some he's off to NBA
- LeBron: I'm playing best basketball of my career
- White Sox VP hopeful after 'embarrassing' start
- UAB reverses decision to drop football program
- Sources: Panthers, Newton near long-term deal
- Pelton: Cavs in peak form ahead of Finals