Ray Rice remains hopeful that he can return to the NFL but acknowledged that public opinion after his domestic violence incident presents a "unique" obstacle to his comeback attempt.
- NFLPA releases Brady testimony in Deflategate
- Mayweather will return to ring Sept. 12 vs. Berto
- Dombrowski out as general manager of Tigers
- Source: Groin surgery likely for Texans' Foster
- Jays' Sanchez, Gibbons suspended for KC fracas
- Clowney's dad charged with attempted murder
- Fantasy Football: The 'No Respect' Team