Swiss federal prosecutors opened criminal proceedings related to the awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups hours after seven serving FIFA officials were among 14 people indicted in a separate corruption probe.
- Pre-Finals break to set record if Warriors clinch
- Sources: Texans on tap for HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Indians shave heads, support Aviles, daughter
- Federer, Wawrinka sweat out French struggles
- Kaepernick sorry for insensitive flooding post
- Emotional Uribe says trade to Braves complete
- Sando: What to pay QBs Wilson, Newton