The Seahawks were saved by Kam Chancellor's forced fumble, but they also know they were "fortunate" when officials failed to call a penalty on the ensuing batted ball that could've given Detroit another chance.
- NFL: Late 'illegal bat' penalty missed vs. Seahawks
- Bills RB Williams has concussion, iffy vs. Titans
- 'Pay him!' says Seattle's Bennett of Chancellor
- Yankees' Sabathia checking into alcohol rehab
- $350K prize begs concern over DraftKings, FanDuel
- Auburn dismisses oft-troubled receiver Williams
- Fremeau: Can anybody go unbeaten?