Kevin Love is re-signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, he announced Wednesday. Love has agreed to a five-year, $110 million contract with the team, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.
- Sources: Butler, Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Sources: Millsap mulls max bids by Hawks, Magic
- Leafs trade Kessel as Penguins add another star
- Source: Mayweather to make at least $220M
- Jackson: Eagles used smear campaign after cut
- Sources: Dragic, Heat reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Haberstroh: Is Wade the next Kobe?