The NBA's 35-year war against the 3-pointer is ending. Tom Haberstroh traces the long ball's rise from its debut until now, when it's taking over the NBA Finals.
- Report: FBI to probe '18, '22 host awards
- Bills' McCoy stands by racism claims against Kelly
- American Pharoah gets No. 5 post, 3-5 favorite
- Tiger says priority is 'to start playing well again'
- Mariota tops NFL jersey sales for May; Brady 3rd
- No drama: Serena coasts into French semifinals
- Sando: Mack tops re-ranked 2014 NFL draft class