In case after case, we learn repeatedly that NFL justice simply isn't in line with the standards of American justice. And this has owners questioning the guy who hands out that justice.
- Brady's 4-game suspension lifted; NFL appeals
- Goodell won't attend Steelers-Patriots opener
- American Pharoah will keep racing, owner says
- Brady ruling shifts Patriots' Super Bowl odds
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- 5 from Rutgers suspended amid criminal probes
- Harris: Best Week 1 college football ATS bets