Sepp Blatter, who faces Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein in Friday's FIFA presidential election, addressed FIFA's members hours before the vote in which he is a seeking a fifth term. In his opening remarks, Blatter said: "The events of this week unleashed a storm."
- Peterson sounds off on Vikes' contract stance
- Bulls dismiss Thibodeau, strive for new 'culture'
- Golden ticket? Warriors still favorites for title
- Broncos LT Clady has torn ACL, likely out for '15
- Ex-FIFA VP on arrest: Who gave me money?
- Spelling Bee ends in tie for 2nd year in row
- Haberstroh: LeBron's Iversonian playoff run