Texas general manager Jon Daniels landed an important piece in his bid to build a dominant pitching staff, acquiring Cole Hamels without giving up the Rangers' top two slugging prospects.
- Mets-Brewers deal fizzles; Boras says Gomez OK
- Kraft: 'I was wrong to put my faith in the league'
- Tigers GM tells teams Price, others available
- Sources: Dodgers get Latos, Wood in trade flurry
- Tulowitzki clubs homer, 2 doubles in Jays debut
- Rio Olympics water rife with sewage, test finds
- The NFL's top offenses: Why NE is still No. 1