Swiss federal prosecutors opened criminal proceedings related to the awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups hours after six FIFA officials were arrested and 14 indicted in a separate corruption probe.
- Cavs rout Hawks, reach franchise's 2nd Finals
- Rangers force Game 7 with blowout of Lightning
- Kaepernick sorry for insensitive flooding post
- Emotional Uribe says trade to Braves complete
- What cold? Sharapova sizzles in French win
- Howard avoids Game 5 suspension after review
- Sando: The soaring cost of NFL QB contracts