The Seahawks are aware they were "fortunate" on two fronts -- first on Kam Chancellor's forced fumble, then when officials failed to call a penalty on the ensuing batted ball that could've given Detroit another chance.
- Blandino: Late 'illegal bat' flag missed vs. Seattle
- 'Pay him!', says Seattle's Bennett of Chancellor
- Yankees' Sabathia checking into alcohol rehab
- $350K prize begs concern over DraftKings, FanDuel
- Auburn dismisses oft-troubled receiver Williams
- Seattle high schooler dies after football injuries
- Fremeau: Can anybody go unbeaten?