Jacob deGrom outdueled Clayton Kershaw on Friday night, matching a franchise record with 13 strikeouts in seven scoreless innings as the Mets won Game 1 of their NLDS with the Dodgers.
- Jays critical of replay, strike zone after loss
- Royals get timely plays to even series with Astros
- Cromartie calls Beckham a 'one-year wonder'
- Thompson says Doc's 'luck' remark 'pretty bitter'
- Hawks' Sefolosha not guilty in NYC incident
- Bills' McCoy says he has Grade 2 hamstring pull
- Mock draft: Picking CFB's top 20 skill guys