In the first round of voting, incumbent president Sepp Blatter fell seven votes short of the two-thirds majority needed for re-election and a second ballot will be needed. Blatter received 133 votes, Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein got 73.
- Blatter: Events have unleashed FIFA storm
- Sources: Magic pushing to sign Skiles as coach
- Sources: SEC schools share NCAA-record $435M
- Peterson sounds off on Vikes' contract stance
- Golden ticket? Warriors still favorites for title
- 'Relaxed' Federer coasts into 4th round at French
- Haberstroh: LeBron's Iversonian playoff run