Tom Brady has won his appeal against the NFL, with U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman criticizing commissioner Roger Goodell for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice."
- American Pharoah will keep racing, owner says
- Buckeyes QB Jones out of hospital, 'doing fine'
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- Former Saints revel in Goodell's court defeat
- Sources: Dodgers to call up top prospect Seager
- Day credits bond with Tiger for run of success
- Harris: Best Week 1 CFB ATS bets