Commissioner Roger Goodell has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for Deflategate, citing in part new information that the star QB directed his cellphone be destroyed.
- Steelers' Bell has suspension cut to two games
- Nationals near deal for Papelbon, sources say
- Done deal: Royals acquire Zobrist from A's
- Baseball Hall of Fame to cut number of voters
- Jameis 'back at a good weight' as camp looms
- Calipari: 2016 recruits could be UK's 'best ever'
- Pelton: Under-the-radar free agents for 2016