Nine current or former FIFA officials face extradition to the U.S. after a 24-year probe into soccer corruption. Also, Swiss prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids.
- Sources: Bulls mull whether to fire Thibodeau
- Curry to wear protective sleeve in Game 5
- Vikes coach: Peterson to play for us or no one
- A-Rod's 1,995th career RBI sets record in AL
- Clemson's Swinney skips fundraiser after uproar
- Pre-Finals break to set record if Warriors clinch
- Outsiders: Why Maclin won't save Chiefs