Pitching on three days' rest, Clayton Kershaw gave up one run in seven innings, and a three-run third inning held up as the Dodgers pulled even with the Mets in the NLDS.
- Cubs put away Cards, clinch NLDS at Wrigley
- Odom unresponsive at Nev. brothel, hospitalized
- USC AD: Sarkisian failed to meet expectations
- Rousey's mom rips coach: He's a 'bad person'
- Kobe leaves exhibition game with leg contusion
- Source: Cowboys turn to Cassel as starting QB
- Clay: Week 6 fantasy tips for all 32 teams