Sepp Blatter won FIFA presidential re-election for an unprecedented fifth term as challenger Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein of Jordan conceded after failing to win by a two-thirds majority in the first round of voting on Friday.
- Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion
- Sources: Magic pushing to sign Skiles as coach
- Sefolosha says arrest has hurt his reputation
- Belichick on Deflategate: 'We're on to next year'
- SEC revenues balloon to NCAA-record $455.8M
- Rory McIlroy crashes out of Irish Open
- Sando: Joe Flacco has the NFL's best QB deal