ESPN Action Sports has got the very latest updates to cover your action sports cravings. We've got pro interviews, big ticket features and event coverage. Drop by our blogs for the latest rumors and industry biz. If you dream it, we've probably got it covered.
• After some time the Chocolate team's flow program, Kevin Romar made a move to Blind Skateboards to spin his nollie frontside 360s as a full am. Check in this week for an interview on his move and everything else.
• With fuel prices bouncing up and down like a mogul lover on spring break, and the global warming impacts of traditional, oil-derived energy sources a looming threat, several pioneering resorts are turning to an abundant and very local alternative power resource; wind. ESPN's Jesse Huffman takes a look at Bolton Valley Resort in Vermont and their recent exploration into wind turbines.
• ESPN Freeskiing has gone to the ends of the earth -- OK, we went to Boise and Boulder -- to assemble a most banger collection of product and models for a couple over-the-top (of a mechanical bull, say) ski gear photo galleries looking toward the winter ahead.
• What happens when Bali gets burly? The Indian Ocean just spat clean, powerful swell at Bali and ESPN Surfing had a crew on the ground (and in the water.) Check back this week for full story, photos, and video.
• Another year, another NORA Cup down. Ride BMX Magazine, the responsible party for the annual Number One Rider Awards, sits down to chat with ESPN BMX about the NORA Cup process. How are votes tallied? What's with no vert category? Plus coverage of the Carhartt/P5 London Street Jam, a Dane Beardsley flatland gallery, news, haps, photos, videos and more.