Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
It's the last year for Boise and the first year for D.C.
To be honest, it's a real toss-up after the first two. And it wouldn't surprise me if Gator Bowl folks went with an 8-4 team instead of a 9-3 Wake Forest team. And, no, I don't think nine ACC teams are going to be bowl-eligible this year. Nonetheless, here's an early look at who might wind up where in the postseason, in order of the bowl selection order:
1. BCS, Orange Bowl -- Clemson
2. Chick-fil-A -- Virginia Tech
3. Konica Minolta Gator Bowl -- Wake Forest
4. Champs Sports Bowl -- Maryland
5. Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl -- Miami
6. Meineke Car Care Bowl -- North Carolina
7. Emerald Bowl -- Florida State
8. Roady's Humanitarian Bowl -- Boston College
9. Congressional Bowl - A MAC team vs. Navy.