ACC's lunchtime links
June, 9, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Lotta action today ...
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson has a few areas he'd like to see improvement in this fall.
- Johnson said the program isn't closing the door on any expansion talk. He said the Jackets are happy where they are, but "you never close the door on anything; you always listen."
- The BC-Notre Dame rivalry is back. This is good news. It would be a shame for that one to disappear.
- There are all kinds of angles to consider when talking about Kyle Parker's future and Travis Sawchik of The (Charleston, S.C.) Post and Courier did a good job of covering them all.
- NC State quarterback Russell Wilson avoided choosing baseball or football. Instead, he's decided to play both.
- Remember former FSU backup quarterback D'Vontrey Richardson? Well, he plays baseball now. He talked about his first pro season on the team's website.
- Clemson to the SEC? Probably not, writes Seth Emerson.
- Here's a photo essay on Wilson, who was drafted in the fourth round by the Colorado Rockies.
12:30 PM ET Virginia Tech North Carolina 3:30 PM ET North Carolina State Clemson 3:30 PM ET Wake Forest 1 Florida State 7:30 PM ET Miami (FL) Georgia Tech 7:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Virginia