ACC's lunchtime links: Title talk
December, 4, 2008
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
- If Boston College is going to win the ACC title, it's going to have to do it with its backup quarterback. So far, Dominique Davis hasn't flinched. He joked that he might have to change his last name to Logan, though, since he's spending so much time with BC's offensive coordinator.
- B.J. Raji and Mark Herzlich are going to present some problems for Virginia Tech.
- There is at least one reason for the Hokies' slow ticket sales -- some fans would rather spend the money on going to a bowl game. Makes sense, but doesn't bode well for the atmosphere Saturday in Raymond James.
- Virginia coach Al Groh is sticking around for his ninth season, despite some rumblings that he might not.
- It looks like the EagleBank Bowl might have solved its problem, and Wake Forest is the answer. That means Maryland's most likely destination will be the Humanitarian Bowl.