ACC's lunchtime links
September, 10, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Who's staying up to watch Virginia this weekend? C'mon, who's with me? Who's with me?!!
- Former Wake Forest quarterback Riley Skinner is no longer around to haunt Duke, but the Deacs' winning streak is.
- Since we mentioned Skinner, it's only right to point out that former Duke quartertback Thad Lewis has played his way onto the Rams' roster.
- Ruh-roh. UNC's academic problems might date back further than a year. Sounds familiar ...
- NC State's defense finally received a passing grade last weekend against Western Carolina.
- It's time for the ACC to step up this weekend. Agreed.
- Lol. I can just hear Wake coach Jim Grobe calling Alex Frye a "knothead."
- Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor aren't always opponents.
- The relationship between the Stoops' brothers isn't likely to provide an advantage this weekend when Mark and Bob Stoops square off.
- Georgia Tech safety Dominique Reese gives his take on his career and the upcoming game.
- Kent State isn't messing around this time against BC. Expect its best effort.
- Same can be said for Morgan State at Maryland.
- Clemson linebacker Brandon Maye will be sidelined one more week with an injury.
- Today's must-read comes from the Washington Post on Virginia tight end Colter Phillips, whose father died in the Alaskan plane crash.
- Virginia Tech could have stuck with its original October date with Boise State. Frank Beamer would've liked that.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc