ACC's lunchtime links
September, 14, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Happy Tuesday, all.
- Duke is preparing for Alabama fans. This is exactly what Duke wants, and the program turned down some mad cash to get it.
- The biggest win in JMU history wasn't exactly shocking to the Dukes. And Bud Foster's tirade shouldn't come as any big surprise, either.
- Don't shoot the messenger -- The ACC can't get much worse.
- Miami's loss? Maddening to some.
- Wake Forest quarterback Tanner Price has earned the starting job at Stanford.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson wants to see some better blocking -- from everybody.
- Clemson will face one of its toughest environments of the season on Saturday at Auburn.
- The Jackets have very few reminders of last year's ACC title because they don't want to feel any sense of entitlement.
- UNC will get Shaun Draughn back, but how much will he really help?
- It's time for FSU to move on to BYU.
- The Hokies can't afford another loss.
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23