ACC's lunchtime links
September, 14, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Happy Tuesday, all.
- Duke is preparing for Alabama fans. This is exactly what Duke wants, and the program turned down some mad cash to get it.
- The biggest win in JMU history wasn't exactly shocking to the Dukes. And Bud Foster's tirade shouldn't come as any big surprise, either.
- Don't shoot the messenger -- The ACC can't get much worse.
- Miami's loss? Maddening to some.
- Wake Forest quarterback Tanner Price has earned the starting job at Stanford.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson wants to see some better blocking -- from everybody.
- Clemson will face one of its toughest environments of the season on Saturday at Auburn.
- The Jackets have very few reminders of last year's ACC title because they don't want to feel any sense of entitlement.
- UNC will get Shaun Draughn back, but how much will he really help?
- It's time for FSU to move on to BYU.
- The Hokies can't afford another loss.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc