ACC's lunchtime links
September, 24, 2010
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
The ACC is off to a 1-0 start this weekend ...
- Doug Roberson of the AJC breaks down Georgia Tech's game against NC State.
- The focus has shifted back to football for BC linebacker Mark Herzlich, and that's exactly where he wants it.
- Clemson defensive end Da'Quan Bowers is in better shape and it has resulted in better production so far.
- NC State's Taylor Gentry went from walk-on to scholarship player and has an important contributing role now on offense.
- The tutor involved in the NCAA investigation of UNC hasn't been very cooperative.
- FSU quarterback Christian Ponder "looked great" in practice despite a bruised triceps.
- Wake Forest wide reciever Chris Givens used his two-game suspension as motivation and a learning experience.
- Maryland isn't overlooking FIU -- nor should it be.
- Virginia linebacker Aaron Taliaferro has ascended the depth chart in impressive fashion.
- Ryan Williams will miss the game against BC, but that's not unexpected.