ACC's lunchtime links
October, 4, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
NC State = Steelers this past weekend.
- BC's efforts in the past two games? "Truly pathetic," writes Mark Blaudschun.
- If there's one thing UNC officials don't want to hear from the NCAA, it's that they had a "lack of institutional control."
- It's time to start talking about Miami and Florida State again.
- If there's one thing Clemson can take solace in after back-to-back losses, it's the fact the Tigers were in a similar position last year before winning the Atlantic Division.
- Part of the problem for Georgia Tech B-back Anthony Allen and receiver Stephen Hill is that they were facing unrealistic expectations to begin with.
- Bud Foster isn't used to allowing 500 yards in a game -- and winning.
- Virginia quarterback Marc Verica knows the rest of the team will be looking to see how he responds to a disappointing performance and loss.
- Georgia Tech broke the Deacs' hearts -- again.
- Maryland needed this bye week to get a few guys healthy.
- Duke also needs some time to heal -- its outlook.