ACC's lunchtime links
October, 11, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I've been meaning to congratulate the FSU fan out there who had the best sign of the season so far. At the Virginia game, somebody had a sign that read: "Mister Jefferson, meet Mister Alexander." Classic.
- Speaking of the Noles, Florida State is out to prove it can handle success.
- Still have that Hurricane hangover? Miami coach Randy Shannon is taking the blame.
- The Tar Heels are 0-2 -- against the NCAA. The careers of Marvin Austin, Greg Little and Robert Quinn are over. They should've just gone to the NFL when they had the chance since they couldn't wait to live the life. Will UNC have to vacate wins because fullback Devon Ramsay played?
- While UNC is up to its eyeballs in allegations, rival Duke is putting on a display of character.
- The mistakes are decreasing for Georgia Tech. Attribute that to a better focus.
- Boston College hasn't been this bad since 1998.
- More offensive changes are underway for Clemson, starting with Andre Ellington getting more carries.
- Virginia knew what it was up against in Georgia Tech defensive coordinator Al Groh but didn't get the results it was looking for on offense.
- Eww. Sick. Greg Nosal lost the tip of his pinky finger.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc