ACC's lunchtime links
October, 15, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Geez, reading the ACC papers today you'd think it was basketball season or something ...
- Miami quarterback Jacory Harris needs a break. Give it to him, writes Linda Robertson.
- Don't fire Miami coach Randy Shannon -- yet.
- Didn't I tell you guys that Miami coach Randy Shannon would start a trend when he told his players to delete their Twitter accounts? Up next: UNC.
- You don't need to Tweet, though, to know that UNC running back Johnny White might be the best in the ACC. The carries should get interesting now that Ryan Houston is back in the lineup.
- Meanwhile, Virginia Tech's David Wilson has become a home-run threat for the Hokies, and Ryan Williams is still questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Look outfor FSU's running game.
- Not so much for Maryland's.
- Clemson finally found a receiver and now DeAndre Hopkins is injured, but it could've been much worse.
- Duke, though, is getting a few healthy players back after a bye week to rest.
- Playing Florida State always seems to bring out the best in BC running back Montel Harris, a native of Jacksonville, Fla.
- Georgia Tech safety Cooper Taylor has decided to transfer.
- Wake Forest kicker Jimmy Newman likes to play mind games -- with himself.
- Virginia will be facing the ACC's most improved player in UNC quarterback T.J. Yates.