ACC's lunchtime links
October, 27, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It's almost game day!
- Whoever would have thought the biggest problem with Paul Johnson's offense would be the lack of a big-play wide receiver?
- It would also help if the Jackets could win the battle up front.
- Maryland makes the stops when it counts -- on fourth down and in the red zone.
- Clemson wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins gives quarterback Kyle Parker some margin for error when he throws.
- NC State kicker Josh Czajkowski has a pregame routine he always sticks to. Some might say he's even a little superstitious.
- Virginia sophomore tight end Paul Freedman has learned how to score -- and celebrate it.
- Good news, bad news for the Canes. Good news? Seantrel Henderson has been as good as advertised. Bad news? He has to be, because Orlando Franklin is hurt.
- It was a long process, but UNC cornerback Kendric Burney has finally been cleared to play.
- Thursday night's game looms large for the Atlantic Division standings.
- Mike London's academic requirement didn't end when the season started -- just ask the three players who were benched this past weekend.
- Virginia Tech's defense has been preparing for Georgia Tech since the offseason.