ACC's lunchtime links
November, 17, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Three teams looking to become bowl eligible this week ...
- Georgia Tech's seniors will be playing their last game at home on Saturday against Duke, and they want to go out with a win.
- Patience, Clemson fans, patience.
- If Virginia is going to spoil BC's bowl hopes, it will have to stop running back Montel Harris.
- The NCAA's next move is to sift through the mess at UNC and determine what, if any, sanctions will be imposed.
- Who will represent the Atlantic Division? David Teel takes a guess.
- NC State landed another junior college transfer who could help on the defensive line.
- As Maryland linebacker Alex Wujciak's career comes to a close, the moment has coach Ralph Friedgen a little emotional.
- Miami linebacker Colin McCarthy has been a major force for the Canes this year.
- Jackets receiver Kevin Cone isn't an expert on where he's supposed to be or when, but he's loving his opportunities.
- Just because FSU pulled out a squeaker against Clemson doesn't mean the Seminoles are playing pretty.
- Miami freshman Stephen Morris will get his third start.
- Hokies offensive line coach Curt Newsome is a lot happier these days.
- Duke still has things it wants to accomplish in the final two weeks.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc