ACC's lunchtime links
November, 24, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Tofurky? What's tofurky? ...
- The season didn't go as planned for Wake Forest, but the Deacs have one chance left to end their losing streak.
- Maryland offensive lineman Pete DeSouza, who was injured in a motor scooter accident a month ago, met with reporters for the first time and said he plans on making a comeback this spring.
- Virginia Tech beat Virginia -- in the recruiting battle that meant the most in 2007.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson is more frustrated about his players' lack of motivation than anything else. That shouldn't be a problem this week. Shouldn't.
- Clemson's defense will have some double trouble against South Carolina.
- Winning its rivalry game can help Duke in a lot of ways.
- I'm telling you, it's better for FSU to beat Florida than to play in the ACC championship game.
- BC running back Andre Williams will bring a different style than Montel Harris.
- Let the quarterback competition at Miami begin.
- Be warned, Terps -- it only took 9.91 seconds for NC State's T.J. Graham to run a punt return 87 yards for a touchdown.