ACC's lunchtime links
December, 29, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
We'll bid farewell to yet another ACC coach this afternoon, when Maryland's Ralph Friedgen coaches his final game in the Military Bowl Presented By Northrop Grumman.
- It shouldn't have ended this way for Friedgen, writes Mike Wise.
- The same players who once lamented their spot in the Military Bowl are now geared up for it to send Friedgen out with a win.
- One of the things that will be missed about Friedgen is the fact that he's a "straight shooter."
- Former Washington Times beat writer Patrick Stevens reflects on the Fridge.
- A lot went wrong for Georgia Tech this year, and coach Paul Johnson has already begun thinking of ways to try to fix it.
- BC just landed the top recruit in the state.
- Clemson is still looking for a quality slot receiver.
- Clemson quarterback Kyle Parker is focused on the future, not the past.
- NC State's effort against West Virginia wasn't bad for a team that wears adidas.
- Bad news for Miami -- quarterback Stephen Morris has been injured.
- NC State is looking for a spot in the Top 25.
- Bobby Bowden and Jimbo Fisher meet again.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Rashad Carmichael has proved his position coach wrong.
- The Virginia Tech-Stanford matchup in the Discover Orange Bowl was the best matchup the game could've drawn. What can it do for the bowl?
- The Hokies are all business in South Florida.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc