ACC's lunchtime links
January, 5, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Eight bowls down, one to go:
- BC coach Frank Spaziani is soaking it all in this week at the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.
- Clemson's staff is coming unraveled.
- At least one Maryland recruit hasn't been scared off by the coaching transition at Maryland.
- NC State plucked a recruit from Nebraska's commitment list.
- The NFL and NFLPA have turned to UNC for concussion research.
- FSU quarterback Christian Ponder doesn't remember his final collegiate throw after suffering a concussion, but he's ready to prepare for the Senior Bowl.
- Miami quarterback Jacory Harris says he's not considering transferring.
- Miami is still in the mix for one of the nation's top recruits.
- It wasn't a good start to the new year for Virginia Tech.
- The disasterous moments from the Discover Orange Bowl took some shine off of the Hokies' 11-game winning streak.
- The ACC is ending the season the same way it began -- with several embarrassing setbacks.
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23