ACC's lunchtime links
July, 29, 2009
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
Around the ACC we go ...
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson answers a few questions that have nothing to do with the season, but his answers are still equally as interesting.
- Might Miami's defensive line be the best the Canes have seen in years? Coach Randy Shannon says there are a few players who could be great. Shannon has been cleaning up the program's image, but will that finally translate into big wins?
- Here are five things we learned from the ACC Football Kickoff in Greensboro, N.C.
- Who's the most valuable player on Maryland's offense? Not Chris Turner. Not Da'Rel Scott. It's fullback Cory Jackson, says Patrick Stevens of the Washington Times.
- J.P. Giglio of the News & Observer is breaking down the ACC for you, with the good, the bad and the ugly for each team.
- FSU has made gains in the weight room this offseason, but will it pay off this fall? Strength and conditioning coach Todd Stroud said, "sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't."