ACC's lunchtime links
April, 26, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- FSU receiver Bert Reed says quarterback EJ Manuel is an example of all that is right in college sports.
- Georgia Tech and Georgia both struck out on commitments at their spring games this year.
- Randy Edsall has described his schemes as "multiple," but when it comes to dealing with the media, "plain vanilla" is more like it.
- Edsall has been pleased with how much progress his team has made, though, as the Terps wrap up spring ball this week.
- Former Wake Forest standout Josh Adams is hoping to continue his career as an undrafted free agent.
- Jorge Milian of the Palm Beach Post talks about Al Golden's first spring and gives the first year coach an A+.
- The knee injury to former Clemson defensive end Da'Quan Bowers has clouded his draft status.
- Former Virginia cornerback Ras-I Dowling also has NFL hopes despite a senior season hampered by an injury.
- FSU landed another offensive lineman in its recruiting class.
- Virginia and Virginia Tech's 2012 recruiting classes also grew.
- One of them was Shane Beamer's first commitment.
- Miami should have a stronger NFL draft class than it has had in recent years.
- The Cavaliers released their post-spring depth chart.
- Deunta Williams is getting ready for the NFL draft.
Final Delaware 0 Pittsburgh 62 Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final Wofford 19 Georgia Tech 38 Final Georgia Southern 23 North Carolina State 24 Final Boston College 30 Massachusetts 7 Final William & Mary 9 Virginia Tech 34 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Elon 13 Duke 52 Final Liberty 29 23 North Carolina 56 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31