Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
The ACC has its villains, but so does all of college football. Here are my top-five villains for the game itself:
1. Steve Spurrier -- He didn't vote for Tim Tebow. You can't spell citrus without UT. He ran up the score against UNC in his last game at Duke. And free shoes university. Please, let the man speak.
2. Charlie Weis -- He said he'd have a "decided schematic advantage?" Sorry, Charlie. At 29-21, Weis' winning percentage is slightly below that of both his predecessors, who were fired. If his wins were as big as his ego, Weis would be the next Ara Parseghian.
3. Congress -- It doesn't belong in college football. It wasted taxpayers' money -- twice. And it doesn't understand the BCS. But give Utah's biggest fan a national stage, and Sen. Orrin Hatch suddenly has his own column on SI.com.
4. Lane Kiffin -- He raided SEC staffs for assistant coaches, and accused Urban Meyer of cheating in recruiting. And he hasn't won a game yet.
5. Rich Rodriguez -- He tore the heart out of his home state then ran Michigan into the ground in one season. It's OK, though. The Wolverines are due for an eight-win season.