ACC's lunchtime links
August, 11, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Around the ACC we go ...
- Georgia Tech's offensive line is not in good shape after a starter was recently suspended for the first two games.
- Duke linebacker Kelby Brown is back after a season-ending knee injury and is ready to hit somebody.
- Duke's receivers know it will take more than big stats to get to a bowl game.
- Miami freshman defensive end Anthony Chickillo, the star of Miami's 2011 recruiting class, has already lived up to the hype.
- A few Florida State freshmen have also been impressive early.
- FSU coach Jimbo Fisher wasn't thrilled with Wednesday's practice.
- Here's a breakdown of all four quarterbacks competing for the starting job at Virginia.
- Don't forget about the guy NC State's quarterback change affects the most -- center Camden Wentz.
- UNC landed its first recruit post-Butch Davis era.
- Miami has to figure out what it's going to do about life without Matt Bosher.
- The speed in Clemson's return game could be reminiscent of 2009.
- BC receiver Colin Larmond Jr. is healthy and ready to finally be a go-to guy.