ACC's lunchtime links
September, 15, 2011
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Leaving today for Tallahassee. Or at least somewhere within a two-hour drive of it.
- Florida State, at least so far, is still happy in the ACC.
- Georgia Tech has also stated its loyalty to the ACC.
- The NCAA was back on North Carolina's campus this week.
- Ryan Williams and David Wilson both had a fumble early in their careers that drove them nuts.
- The ACC has a chance to make some noise this weekend.
- The best-laid coach-in-waiting plans often go awry.
- The Boston College Eagles are a "fragile little group." Not exactly the way fans probably want to hear their team described.
- Clemson and Auburn are on the cutting edge offensively.
- UNC coaches are feeling good about return man T.J. Thorpe, who is off to a fast start.
- Pony up, FSU fans. The campaign for an indoor practice facility is underway.
- Has Wake Forest found the second coming of Alphonso Smith?
- Miami's Brandon Washington could return to a familiar job -- protecting Jacory Harris' blind side.
- Clemson's matchup against Auburn could be bigger for the home Tigers.
- The jury is still out on NC State's loss to Wake Forest, but both coaches seem to agree on this: The Deacs are better than they were last year.
- Virginia had too many passes batted down against IU last weekend.