ACC's lunchtime links
September, 16, 2011
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Quick links today because I'm heading to GameDay set and Doak Campbell!
- Miami lost tight end Blake Ayles for the season after a concussion sidelined him.
- FSU receiver Kenny Shaw works solo -- and it pays off for the team.
- The nuts and bolts of FSU's showdown with Oklahoma.
- Here's a breakdown of what happens when FSU has the ball, and when the Noles are on defense.
- It's been a strong start to the season for Georgia Tech receiver Stephen Hill.
- Maryland receiver Ronnie Tyler had an off-field incident that contributed to his suspension.
- It's taken Cris Hill a few years to figure out his role with Virginia Tech.
- Quarterback Chase Rettig is looking to lead BC to its first win of the season.
- Duke, meanwhile, will be down a few key players on the injured list. BC knows a little something about that, too.
- Virginia still has some secrets it hasn't revealed yet.
- Is Clemson kicker Chandler Catanzaro ready for another high-pressure situation?
- Is Texas really a good fit for the ACC?
- What's going on with the teams on Tobacco Road?
- Wake Forest will look to control the clock with its running game on Saturday.