ACC's lunchtime links
September, 29, 2011
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
It's too bad one of the ACC's three undefeated teams has to lose this weekend.
- The charges against FSU cornerback Greg Reid have been dropped.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall said the equal punishments he gave to his two receivers was fair.
- Virginia tailback Kevin Parks is expected to play against Idaho on Saturday, despite a nagging ankle injury.
- Here's a look at the commonwealth connection for ACC quarterbacks this year.
- One thing you don't want to do as a player: deviate from the scheme and "start making stuff up."
- Wake Forest was off to a 2-1 start last year, too. This year, they say, is different.
- The return of BC running back Montel Harris could inject some life into the Eagles' offense.
- Here's an odd perspective for you: ECU will be like a "home game" to a few Tar Heels.
- Virginia Tech defensive end James Gayle has a little history with Clemson QB Tajh Boyd.
- Georgia Tech B-backs/quarterbacks coach Brian Bohannon gave his take on the upcoming game against NC State.