ACC's lunchtime links
October, 27, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Who you got? Miami or Virginia?
- Virginia freshman quarterback David Watford's role has been reduced, but he's still the No. 2 guy if Michael Rocco can't go.
- Miami quarterback Jacory Harris has moved past the concussion he suffered last season at Virginia that essentially changed the Canes' season. Has everyone else?
- Mike London says Al Golden has brought the Canes out of the storm.
- How much credit does Mike O'Cain deserve for Virginia Tech's offensive success this season as its play-caller?
- Get this: Wake Forest is playing for this year's unofficial state championship. Hokies might still win, though.
- The math is simple for BC: Not enough wins, no bowl game. The pressure is on this weekend at Maryland.
- It's no longer unreasonable to think Notre Dame might be interested in joining the ACC.
- Think you can play better defense for Clemson? You better know your geometry.
- Can FSU build upon its recent success in the running game? Jermaine Thomas would like to think so.
- Hmm, what's worth more ... a national champion or two BCS bowl bids? The ACC is adding it up.
- Former UNC assistant John Blake will appear in front of the NCAA on Friday. As he should.