ACC's lunchtime links
November, 28, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Can't believe the regular season is over ...
- Boston College AD Gene DeFilippo says Frank Spaziani will continue to be head coach.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall isn't going anywhere, either, so how does he pick up the pieces?
- Manny Navarro of the Miami Herald had a good analysis of the Canes under Al Golden.
- The ACC bowl picture is becoming clearer. The Big East? Not so much.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson gave his take on the loss to Georgia.
- At Maryland, the first player has already decided to leave the program.
- Clemson's issues run deeper than turnovers.
- ACC grades are in. Clemson failed, and you can't spell Duke without a D.
- Play-calling was part of Florida State's low offensive output.
- The good news for Virginia? The Hoos are still practicing.
- The national title talk has come to an endfor Virginia Tech, but the Hokies still have a title to play for this weekend.