ACC's lunchtime links
December, 22, 2011
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary." -- George Bailey
- Jumping in "the moat" means one thing: Practices are over this year at Clemson.
- David Glenn talked to Everett Withers recently about his time at North Carolina and what appealed to him about the Ohio State position.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson answered several questions recently about this season.
- Maryland is getting closer to hiring Mike Locksley as offensive coordinator, according to The Baltimore Sun.
- If Virginia can't run the ball on Auburn, it doesn't deserve to win, writes Aaron McFarling.
- High school running back Randy "Duke" Johnson thinks he can carry Miami back on his back.
- Wake Forest safety Josh Bush has helped the Deacs' D make measurable improvement this year.
- Clemson's defense is preparing for a cutting-edge offensive attack.
- Virginia receiver Kris Burd takes pride in his blocking, and it shows.
- Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas has one game to go, and he's already had one of the best rookie seasons in school history.
- We may or may not see FSU receiver Bert Reed in the bowl game.