ACC's lunchtime links
December, 26, 2011
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
It's time to go bowling in the ACC. Game on, UNC ...
- Missouri's ability to run the ball caught the Tar Heels a little bit by surprise.
- Distractions still loom for UNC.
- Who has the edge in the Independence Bowl?
- Virginia coach Mike London made a statement or two with his contribution to the indoor practice facility.
- Here's a preview of tonight's Independence Bowl between Missouri and North Carolina.
- West Virginia has taken a similar approach to the Orange Bowl, and started with his younger players.
- There were plenty of reasons to celebrate recently for Georgia Tech offensive lineman Omoregie Uzzi.
- The pregame festivities are about to begin for the Belk Bowl.
- NC State offensive lineman Rob Crisp is a real version of "The Blind Side."
- Penn State assistant Ron Vanderlinden is not interested in being Maryland's next defensive coordinator, nor is he a candidate.
- Can the Champs Sports Bowl be a springboard for FSU and Notre Dame to return to their glory days?