ACC's lunchtime links
January, 18, 2012
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Quiet day out there today ...
- This is why I don't talk about schedules until they are officially released from the ACC: Virginia Tech-Georgia Tech on Labor Day remains a possibility.
- So far, there aren't any plans for Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins to join the track team, but it's something that has benefited both programs in the past.
- The NCAA's rejection of a sixth year of eligibility for receiver Ifeanyi Momah makes no sense.
- Maryland has a new defensive coordinator, and a new scheme for 2012.
- The Hokies have announced three early enrollees.
- Larry Fedora landed his first recruit, and he plucked the quarterback away from ECU.
2:00 PM ET Washington State Colorado State 3:30 PM ET 20 Fresno State 25 USC 5:30 PM ET Buffalo San Diego State 9:00 PM ET Tulane Louisiana-Lafayette
6:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Bowling Green 9:30 PM ET Utah State 23 Northern Illinois
2:30 PM ET Marshall Maryland 6:00 PM ET Syracuse Minnesota 9:30 PM ET Brigham Young Washington
12:00 PM ET Rutgers Notre Dame 3:20 PM ET Cincinnati North Carolina 6:45 PM ET Miami (FL) 18 Louisville 10:15 PM ET Michigan Kansas State
11:45 AM ET Middle Tennessee Navy 3:15 PM ET Ole Miss Georgia Tech 6:45 PM ET 10 Oregon Texas 10:15 PM ET 14 Arizona State Texas Tech
12:30 PM ET Arizona Boston College 2:00 PM ET Virginia Tech 17 UCLA 4:00 PM ET Rice Mississippi State 8:00 PM ET 24 Duke 21 Texas A&M
12:00 PM ET Nebraska 22 Georgia 12:00 PM ET UNLV North Texas 1:00 PM ET Iowa 16 LSU 1:00 PM ET 19 Wisconsin 9 South Carolina 5:00 PM ET 5 Stanford 4 Michigan State 8:30 PM ET 15 UCF 6 Baylor
7:30 PM ET 13 Oklahoma State 8 Missouri 8:30 PM ET 12 Clemson 7 Ohio State