ACC's lunchtime links
June, 11, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Another week closer to July media days and summer camp ...
- Just curious ... why does Holden Thorp still have an office at UNC?
- Does Clemson play the toughest nonconference schedule of any ACC AND SEC school?
- Athlon Sports previews the ACC, and Florida State and Virginia Tech are the predicted division winners.
- Can the Hokies be a dark horse for the national title?
- Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank says it's time for Maryland fans to show Randy Edsall some love.
- FSU president Eric Barron says the Noles aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
- Andy Bitter gives a few injury updates on the Hokies.
Final East Carolina 28 17 Virginia Tech 21 Final Georgia Southern 38 Georgia Tech 42 Final Pittsburgh 42 Florida International 25 Final Syracuse 40 Central Michigan 3 Final 21 Louisville 21 Virginia 23 Final Arkansas State 20 Miami (FL) 41 Final North Carolina State 49 South Florida 17 Final Kansas 3 Duke 41 Final Wake Forest 24 Utah State 36 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37