It's a good news day ...
- Miami offensive lineman Seantrel Henderson is back at practice and looking fit.
- Records are nice, but Duke receiver Conner Vernon would like wins more.
- More power to ya, Georgia Tech. Even I can't get into yoga.
- Clemson running back Andre Ellington is trying to become more well-rounded.
- Duke's Desmond Scott is taking on a bigger role -- that of a receiver.
- Boston College is looking for a new, fast start.
- The fastest player on Clemson's roster is not Sammy Watkins.
- Maryland will try to find waysto get the ball to true freshman Stefon Diggs.
- Miami receiver Kendal Thompkins has impressed coach Al Golden.
- The Terps can't afford to have quarterback C.J. Brown get injured, but he won't play afraid.
- NC State quarterback Mike Glennon answered a few questions about this upcoming season.
- Virginia Tech backer Tariq Edwards isn't quite healed yet.
- The quarterback battle has begun at Virginia -- but the secondary is a bigger question.
2:00 PM ET Washington State Colorado State 3:30 PM ET 20 Fresno State 25 USC 5:30 PM ET Buffalo San Diego State 9:00 PM ET Tulane Louisiana-Lafayette
6:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Bowling Green 9:30 PM ET Utah State 23 Northern Illinois
2:30 PM ET Marshall Maryland 6:00 PM ET Syracuse Minnesota 9:30 PM ET Brigham Young Washington
12:00 PM ET Rutgers Notre Dame 3:20 PM ET Cincinnati North Carolina 6:45 PM ET Miami (FL) 18 Louisville 10:15 PM ET Michigan Kansas State
11:45 AM ET Middle Tennessee Navy 3:15 PM ET Ole Miss Georgia Tech 6:45 PM ET 10 Oregon Texas 10:15 PM ET 14 Arizona State Texas Tech
12:30 PM ET Arizona Boston College 2:00 PM ET Virginia Tech 17 UCLA 4:00 PM ET Rice Mississippi State 8:00 PM ET 24 Duke 21 Texas A&M
12:00 PM ET Nebraska 22 Georgia 12:00 PM ET UNLV North Texas 1:00 PM ET Iowa 16 LSU 1:00 PM ET 19 Wisconsin 9 South Carolina 5:00 PM ET 5 Stanford 4 Michigan State 8:30 PM ET 15 UCF 6 Baylor
7:30 PM ET 13 Oklahoma State 8 Missouri 8:30 PM ET 12 Clemson 7 Ohio State