ACC's lunchtime links
August, 7, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It's a good news day ...
- Miami offensive lineman Seantrel Henderson is back at practice and looking fit.
- Records are nice, but Duke receiver Conner Vernon would like wins more.
- More power to ya, Georgia Tech. Even I can't get into yoga.
- Clemson running back Andre Ellington is trying to become more well-rounded.
- Duke's Desmond Scott is taking on a bigger role -- that of a receiver.
- Boston College is looking for a new, fast start.
- The fastest player on Clemson's roster is not Sammy Watkins.
- Maryland will try to find waysto get the ball to true freshman Stefon Diggs.
- Miami receiver Kendal Thompkins has impressed coach Al Golden.
- The Terps can't afford to have quarterback C.J. Brown get injured, but he won't play afraid.
- NC State quarterback Mike Glennon answered a few questions about this upcoming season.
- Virginia Tech backer Tariq Edwards isn't quite healed yet.
- The quarterback battle has begun at Virginia -- but the secondary is a bigger question.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc