ACC's lunchtime links
August, 20, 2012
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
This is the last Monday without a game to get ready for.
- The Tar Heels are ready to move on, regardless of their postseason ban.
- Duke -- yes, Duke -- is trying to bring some swagger to the ACC. Love the black helmets. Good start.
- Clemson's offensive line will be tested early. This isn't the first time Clemson's young offensive line could be exposed in the Georgia Dome.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said the Jackets made "a lot of mistakes" in their latest scrimmage.
- BC receiver Alex Amidon is hoping the Eagles can stretch the field this year.
- Maryland quarterback Perry Hills played in his first scrimmage as the Terps' starter.
- FSU's game-day experience checks in at No. 2 on Andrew Jones' list.
- Wake Forest, as usual, will likely redshirt most of its recruiting class.
- There are fans, and then there are super fans.
- Miami lost a lot from last year's depth chart -- but not its top scorer.
- NC State is making the most out of its junior college transfers.
- Can Bryn Renner be mobile enough to be the quarterback Larry Fedora needs? He will certainly try.