ACC's lunchtime links
August, 27, 2012
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
It's gaaaaaaaame week!
- Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd has slimmed down, but you can't blame the guy for being a Chick-fil-A fan.
- While Boyd has slimmed down, NC State running back James Washington has bulked up.
- Former Maryland quarterback Danny O'Brien is ready for the second act in his career.
- Here are five Georgia Tech players who could help define the Jackets' season.
- Boston College is taking its injuries in stride.
- The Eagles are still looking for a starter to replace injured tight end Chris Pantale.
- Funny -- Miami has been looking for a tight end for years.
- Virginia Tech might have found a new star at tight end.
- Duke has struggled with injuries this offseason and depth is a problem.
- Is Wake Forest running back Josh Harris really ready to make it through a whole season?
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora gets a free pass this year.
- Florida State fans will get to see a few true freshmen in important roles this year.
- One position UVa doesn't have to worry about is running back.
12:00 PM ET Georgia Tech Virginia Tech 12:00 PM ET Iowa Pittsburgh 12:30 PM ET Maryland Syracuse 12:30 PM ET Tulane Duke 1:00 PM ET Maine Boston College 3:30 PM ET Louisville Florida International 3:30 PM ET Virginia 21 BYU 3:30 PM ET Army Wake Forest 3:30 PM ET North Carolina East Carolina 6:00 PM ET Presbyterian North Carolina State 8:00 PM ET Miami (FL) 24 Nebraska 8:00 PM ET 22 Clemson 1 Florida State