It's gaaaaaaaame week!
- Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd has slimmed down, but you can't blame the guy for being a Chick-fil-A fan.
- While Boyd has slimmed down, NC State running back James Washington has bulked up.
- Former Maryland quarterback Danny O'Brien is ready for the second act in his career.
- Here are five Georgia Tech players who could help define the Jackets' season.
- Boston College is taking its injuries in stride.
- The Eagles are still looking for a starter to replace injured tight end Chris Pantale.
- Funny -- Miami has been looking for a tight end for years.
- Virginia Tech might have found a new star at tight end.
- Duke has struggled with injuries this offseason and depth is a problem.
- Is Wake Forest running back Josh Harris really ready to make it through a whole season?
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora gets a free pass this year.
- Florida State fans will get to see a few true freshmen in important roles this year.
- One position UVa doesn't have to worry about is running back.
2:00 PM ET Washington State Colorado State 3:30 PM ET 20 Fresno State 25 USC 5:30 PM ET Buffalo San Diego State 9:00 PM ET Tulane Louisiana-Lafayette
6:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Bowling Green 9:30 PM ET Utah State 23 Northern Illinois
2:30 PM ET Marshall Maryland 6:00 PM ET Syracuse Minnesota 9:30 PM ET Brigham Young Washington
12:00 PM ET Rutgers Notre Dame 3:20 PM ET Cincinnati North Carolina 6:45 PM ET Miami (FL) 18 Louisville 10:15 PM ET Michigan Kansas State
11:45 AM ET Middle Tennessee Navy 3:15 PM ET Ole Miss Georgia Tech 6:45 PM ET 10 Oregon Texas 10:15 PM ET 14 Arizona State Texas Tech
12:30 PM ET Arizona Boston College 2:00 PM ET Virginia Tech 17 UCLA 4:00 PM ET Rice Mississippi State 8:00 PM ET 24 Duke 21 Texas A&M
12:00 PM ET Nebraska 22 Georgia 12:00 PM ET UNLV North Texas 1:00 PM ET Iowa 16 LSU 1:00 PM ET 19 Wisconsin 9 South Carolina 5:00 PM ET 5 Stanford 4 Michigan State 8:30 PM ET 15 UCF 6 Baylor
7:30 PM ET 13 Oklahoma State 8 Missouri 8:30 PM ET 12 Clemson 7 Ohio State