ACC's lunchtime links
September, 17, 2012
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Who's going to Tally?
- I'm not the only one who thinks Georgia Tech could be a real player in the Coastal Division.
- Miami's defense should be concerned, very concerned.
- Virginia and Virginia Tech didn't quite make the grade in Week 3.
- Florida State had about 24 hours to enjoy its win over Wake Forest before moving on to Clemson.
- The Noles will "break the scoreboard" if Clemson's D doesn't improve quickly.
- UVa's defense "played terribly" at Georgia Tech.
- NC State got its win over South Alabama, but questions about blocking and the running game remain.
- North Carolina was a different team from half to half against Louisville.
- The return of Duke receiver Blair Holliday gave the Blue Devils an emotional lift on Saturday.
- Questions still remain for Clemson's offensive line.
- Maryland's youth was on the clock against Connecticut.
- One bright spot for Boston College in the loss to Northwestern was its defensive line play. The Eagles' offensive problems are something to work on during the bye week.