ACC's lunchtime links
October, 2, 2012
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
If you think Coastal Division fans are trying to make sense of their teams, imagine how the coaches feel ...
- There could be some offensive changes coming for Virginia.
- Phillip Sims will start if he's healthy.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson wants his team to "quit pouting."
- Virginia Tech's staff is trying to figure out its slow starts.
- There have been similar problems in each of Boston College's losses this season.
- Miami coach Al Golden is tired of questions about his secondary.
- Wake Forest still has issues.
- Duke, meanwhile, is on a roll.
- Maryland's offensive line got younger over the bye week.
- Miami receiver Rashawn Scott has been inspired by the family who took him in as one of its own.
- Clemson's defense is not a fan of Georgia Tech's cut blocking.
- Will NC State quarterback Mike Glennon be able to stay on his feet against the Noles?
- Despite Virginia Tech's struggles, UNC still has something to prove on Saturday.
12:30 PM ET Virginia Tech North Carolina 3:30 PM ET North Carolina State Clemson 3:30 PM ET Wake Forest 1 Florida State 7:30 PM ET Miami (FL) Georgia Tech 7:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Virginia